Building Bakhita as a Family of Faith
Rectory: 3600 Forest Bluff Crescent, Mississauga, ON L5N 7W2 Tel. (289) 997-2105 Fax (289) 997-2104
The Mission of the Parish is to be a Catholic, multicultural community of faith, called to witness and proclaim, to celebrate and share the Hope and Charity we have in Jesus Christ as exemplified by St. Josephine Bakhita, our “Universal Sister” (John Paul II) and “Model of Hope” (Benedict XVI).
We are a people who weave together this neighbourhood as:
- A community of faith, committed to live the Greatest Love of Jesus Christ Crucified, and Mary, Mother of Charity at the foot of the Cross.
- A community of prayer, nourished by the Word of God, the Eucharist, and the traditions of the Church, reflected in the way we live and celebrate.
- A community that welcomes every woman and man, child and youth, of all cultures, to equal discipleship in Jesus Christ.
- A community that is missionary, open to the needs of the world, committed to the promotion of justice, peace, and the stewardship of creation.
- A community that is not afraid to face its pain and yet deeply trust “in the hope that saves.”
We believe that each one [of us] is called to be the strand that God will use to weave a tapestry in this place; a tapestry that will be intricate and exquisite.
Our Mass Schedule
At St. Joan of Arc Catholic
Secondary School (3801 Thomas
Street, Mississauga, ON)
Saturday Vigil Mass: 5 PM
Sunday Mass: 9 AM, 11 AM, 12:30 PM
Tuesday & Thursday: 7:30 AM
Wednesday & Friday: 7 PM
At St. Peter’s Mission Church
(just north of Britannia on the
Sunday Mass: 7:30 AM
Monday: 7 PM
Saturday: 9 AM
Pastor: Rev. Mark Achilles Villanueva
Deacon: Rev. Gerry Steyn
Deacon: Rev. Michael Ho
Administrative Assistant: Cecilia Vaz
Our Office Hours
Tuesday to Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM